Scrapboxx Search for a Design Member Comp


Well the wait is killing me - I have made it through round one, and not with one of my better LO, it's okay but I have done heaps better - now I am just waiting to see if I make it through to round two. I keep login in to see if there has been any updates - but no such luck yet.

For those who don't know Scrapboxx is looking for a new Design Team Member and they are running a competition of elmination through challenges. The first challenge was to make a Layout with a budget of $5 - it is harder than it sounds. There where heaps of great Layouts entered and 96 of us went through to the second round (Secretly I think that all that entered made it through to the second round). The second challenge was to design and use your own sketch for a LO. I actuall ended up loving how my sketch turned out - it is very adaptable - I have even used it a few times since to do a few LO. I am patting myself on the back for the sketch - now fingers crossed that those who are voting like it too.