My Starghans for the twins are Done

Here are the Starghans for the twins that are due in May. They are for a lady at work whose son girlfriend is having twins. There is the girl one here for the the girl twin. Here is the boy starghan I made for the boy twin.
Here they are side by side along wth my foot lol. The straghans measure 42 inches from point to point and 36 1/2 inches from top point to valley I think they call it. I made them both with Red Heart worsted yarns and they were very heavy and rough when I got done with them. After I was finished I washed them on gentle and dried them on the air fluff cycle and they came out soft and lightweight. I used the worsted weight yarn b/c even though the twins will be here in May it is still kind of cold here in Indianapolis so they are kind of thick. The next one I make will be either an eight or twelve point and it will be made with baby yarn b/c it'll be going to California where it is mcuh warmer.