My Godson is getting an outfit


Here is the outfit I made for my god son. He will wear it on our b-day coming up next thursday. Yup that's right OUR b-day. He will be 3 and I'll be a year older then what I am now lol. The top I got the pattern from Christinas' site. It's called the Little Girl's Tube Top Pattern here is the link: http://www.christinascrochethaven.com/little_girl1.htm . The only thing I did was the dc's but it's still part of her pattern so I have to give her credit for it. The shorts I got from a lady named grammy2twins and her blog called Momma Wear. The pattern is called Pretty Little Girl shorts. I just didn't add the ruffle on the legs and around the waist seeing as these are for a boy. The yarn is by TLC Essentials and it's called Surf n' Turf. Once our b-day has passed I will post pics of him in it.