Lucy's B-day Round Ripple

Here is the scrap purples round ripple I made for Lucy for her 5th b-day. It is 60 inches from point to point and 40 rows. I used a I hook and like I said it was made with scrap purple yarns from my stash.
Here is Lucy laying under her ripple she was laying with her legs straight and it still covered her up as well as have room left over at the bottom of her feet lol.
Here she is trying to hold up her ripple but it is too big lol. I told her once she get's bigger and wants me to add to it then I will.
Here is her and her brother(my godson) standing in front of it on the couch.
Finally here she is sitting in front of her ripple to she the size. Notice the crown she has on. I also made that from a pattern I got off of CrochetPatternCentral. The 8 point ripple pattern I got from here: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.js...81474977270508