I got my 13 yr old God daughters' jacket done

Here it is in pieces before I joined them and before I had to modify the pockets.
Here it is joined and the new pockets added as well as the buttons. I wish they had a purple button but they didn't.
Here is my god daughter with the jacket on. I can't believe I got a smile out of her lol she is the one who is the hardest to get a smile out of no matter what.
Here is the back of the jacket.
And here she is outside with it on which she insisted I take one more picture before I left. I used RH in Burgundy, Pumpkin, Bright Yellow, Hunter Green, Royal Blue, and I think the purple is called Plum. The pockets and trim was also RH in Mexicana. The original pattern I was following was in the Crochet Today! feb/mar '07 issue and the pattern is called 'Zippy Hoodie' only I didn't use the pockets they wanted b/c they would've been too big and I used buttons instead of a zipper. I still have yet to learn how to sew in zippers.