My God daughters' Easter dresses are done

These dresses are called 'Angel Song' and they are from the Crochet Garden site. There are so many beautiful patterns on there it was hard for me to choose what dress pattern to use for their easter dresses. I also had alot of help from a very nice lady her name is Nadine and she is one of the testers for Crochet Garden.
This is a pic of the dresses with the petticoat underneth it. The petticoat is supposed to be longer then the dress but my goddaughters didn't want them that long so they are shorter then the dress.
The dresses turned out big on them Lucy is in the purple and Sierra is in the pink but they both said they like them that way so they can move around more. As you can see my god son whose name is Bernard(Bernie boy for short) wanted in on the pic as well.
Here they are spinning around they loved the way the dresses flared as they spun around. They spun around so much, they were making us dizzy. Once again there's my god son he loves to be in pictures. I used Caron Simply Soft for both dresses and a I hook for the purple dress and a K hook for the pink dress but my stitches were so loose they turned out big on them.