Lucys' set is done

Okay here is the full outfit I made for Lucy.
Here it is with the skirt up showing the shorts up underneath it.
And here she is with the outfit on and I love that the skirt is right to her knees.
Now here sheis showing just the skirt( and she has the cutest little belly button lol)
Now here she is showing what the shorts look like while she has the outfit on. The shorts I got the pattern from Michelles' blog, 'Momma Wear'. I just added elastic instead of a drawstring b/c Lucy is one to wait until the last minute to go potty so elastic is much better for her. The Halter top I got the pattern on Crochetville by a wonderful lady named Charlene. The pattern is called Summer Breeze Halter. The skirt is basically the same pattern as the halter so I can't claim it as my own. I am currently working on another outfit for her six year old sister except it will be in purple. They both can't wait until next week b/c I told them they can wear their outfits when I take them to see Shrek 3.