Two patterns I got to test: Pretty in Pink and Bella Flora

This one is called 'Pretty in Pink' Halter but of course it is in purple. This took harldy any time at all and was a pretty easy pattern to follow.
Here is my youngest god daughter with it on. I don't know why I thought it wouldn't fit her lol I forget how tiny she is.
And here is the back of the halter. I loved making this halter, I may make her more in different colors. Thanks hmcquigg a.k.a. Heidi for letting me test this top.
Here is the second pattern I got to test. It is called 'Bella Flora' and it just so happens that the baby who is getting this dress is named Isabella and her family calles her Bella, what a coincidence lol. This dress is made with Sugar n Cream and this is the first time I ever crocheted anything with cotton yarn. I sewed the middle of the flower on the dress as well as the petals so it won't shrivel after it get's washed. It turned out great and I will be using more cotton yarn in the future.
Here is the back of it with the buttons. Had I made this in pink I would've had pink buttons but I have so much purple yarn and cotton yarn I felt this is a good way to use up this yarn. This was very quick and easy and I hope to test patterns again. Thanks for letting me test this Nikki it was fun and great. I had fun testing both of these patterns.