Ooooh Presents!!!

Asalam Alaikum,
So, as promised, the new thing I was working on-

Entrelac!!! This was an interesting swatch, my mother took a class on this a while back and was really excited, then the other day the Knitting Daily newsletter had an introduction to Entrelac so I decided to finally give it a go. The color is really really off in this picture, but just imagine it in the colors of the BSJ's #2, and #3 that I finished a while back.

And here is an update of the DS's Hat-


But really all that pales in when compared with this-

And this-


My mother is a queen among women! She sent two boxes stuffed with yarn, needles, and some pattern books, including the best knitting book of all time-Knitter's Almanac by Elizabeth Zimmerman. The second picture includes the skeins that will soon be My February lady sweater-

Within moments of its arrival, this yarn had been balled up and a swatch just flew from the needles!

Mom I love you!
--PS please update your blog :-D