The last few days have been rather busy. This afternoon I had a booth at a local Bridal show, so I have been busy preparing for that. I am tired tonight from some late nights and lots of full days (And no nap today~ that is the hard one for me!! :-), but I thought I would share some of my pictures.
Here are some of the nearly 300 brochures that I had to fold to be ready for the show.
Here are some of the flowers ready to be used.
Here are a couple of ring pillows that I made to sell. I made 10 in all. I had fun making each one original.

Here is my sweetie modeling a head wreath.

Here is the ice sculpture and some flowers that I had at the show. Ice sculptures are nice to display because they attract quite a bit of attention. Many people like to stop and touch it and check if it is really ice.
A bright basket for a flower girl.
I had fun adding peacock feathers to this one. The green Kermit flowers look a little funny colored in this picture.
A cascade bouquet.I love these flowers.

I just thought I would share about my afternoon (This morning and evening I enjoyed some wonderful times at church , thought I had to skip out on about 10 minutes this morning.) How was your day?