Organizing fun

This afternoon and evening has been a busy one. Jonathan and I decided to go through all the toys in the boys room. I think that we might actually now have every single lego in the Lego box, every single tinker toy in the tinker toy box, etc. We do try to keep them all separate but with little kids and then having company often toys have a tendency to get a little scattered.



We also were able to throw away a fair amount of broken stuff and got rid of a box full of stuff as well. We able to have only one tub (instead of 2) of general toys. It feels very nice to get rid of clutter! Jonathan is a great helper for a project like this, he loves to organize and is very eager to get rid of things.



I believe that clutter is a huge time waster but yet I struggle with it regularly. This year it is my goal to get rid of clutter in our home. I am working to get rid of clutter that we already have and try to guard against bringing any more in. I have decided to try not to buy anything that is non-consumable unless totally necessary. How do you keep clutter out of your home? Do you have any organizing tips for us?