My disorganized blues...

Lately I have been feeling like I live in a rather disorganized mess! I totally like the idea of organization and work towards it many times but some of my organizational plans never became habits and other ones that pretty much did I have been neglecting lately. So it is reorganizing time!! Right now I am dreaming about:
  • Not having to go through half of the pen/pencil container before find one that is sharp or works.
  • Always having birthday presents ready to go well in advance of the day.
  • Never arriving places late!
  • Never having overdue library books.
  • Always sending out Birthday cards on time.
  • Sending out thank you notes promptly.
  • Having a neat bed side table with a lamp, alarm clock, Kleenex and one book (Do I ever read just one at a time?!).
  • Not having a desk completely clutter with paper and other stuff.
  • Always having meals ready on time.
  • Being all caught up on putting photos in albums.
  • Never having a shower that is embarrassingly dirty!

Those are some of my issues that I would like to resolve. I do have some plans and I plan on sharing them soon but I am also open for suggestions from you. If you have a answer that works for you on keeping organized (on the issues I listed or others) I would love to hear about it!