WFMW ~Blog following



Something that has been working well for me lately is the Blog Following that blogger set up recently. I enjoy reading lots of friends blogs as well as other blogs that interest me but there are quite a few that sometimes will go a month without updating and so I was spending a bunch of time visiting their blog only to find that I had already read the latest posts. I know many people have used Bloglines but I didn't feel like having another separate account that I had to log into.

I like Blogger's new blog following because I just have to insert the blog addresses that I want to follow and then each time I log into my blog I can see a list of all the most recently updated blogs and a little bit about their posts. That way I can see if it is something I want to go look at or not. No more visiting blogs to find that they haven't been updated. Saving time and still keeping up with friends definitely works for me!

For more Works for me Wednesday posts visit Rocks in my Dryer.