WFMW ~Backwards edition ~ What do you do with Tomatillas?

Today I get to ask you a question... And mine is: What do you do with lots and lots of Tomatillas? (Or husk tomatoes).
I planted them a few years ago thinking that they might be fun to try and ever since then they have been coming up like weeds and I have oodles of them! Unfortunately I am not extremely fond of green salsa and my try at syrup/jam from them like they did in the little house books is just sitting in our cupboard.

But if you know me at all, you know I hate to waste (especially food!) and I wondered if you have any great ideas for using them up. Some ways that I have used them successfully is chopping them up and putting them in meatballs or meatloaf but I still have trouble using them all up. I have also tried giving them away and that works once and a while but most people that I offer them too don't know how to use them either.

Anyway that is my problem, what is your solution?