Random Updates

Asalam Alaikum,
When the family went to Pakistan, one of my SILs stayed here for a couple of extra weeks due to a paperwork issue. In that time(less than three weeks), she completed 2 projects. Both are the same color but due to lighting issues the purse is closer to the actual color.
First-

This is Balme from Berroco. It is complete with lining, interfacing, and zipper, and she also beaded the cables for a little extra pop.

Next-


This is The Greenday vest. This girl has been knitting for less than one year, and she finished both projects in LESS than 3 weeks! I feel really proud to be able to say that I taught her, she works really hard and her knitting is excellent.

I was working on some alterations the other day and decided to take a picture of the sewing machine. I have decided to call it "The Beast", because it is a little loud, and a bit scary.


And finally an update on my FLS. I am 10 repeats into the body and judging from what I've got so far I think I am going to have to go for at least 30-40 repeats to get a length that is good for me.