WFMW ~ adding more veggies to our meals

It is my goal to continually be improving our health with good nutrition from whole foods. This year I have really tried to work on adding more fruits and veggies to our diet. Not long ago I had fun making a pizza where I added a bunch of extra veggies.

Most of my family is not real fond of the "Supreme" style pizza with lots of vegetables but I managed to get a lot of veggies in anyway.

When making the dough I used pureed squash for a lot of the liquid. This actually made a very soft yummy bread crust! (This is my favorite recipe) Then of course we had tomato sauce, I decided to add some swiss chard (which I had frozen last year) on as a topping and then I mixed some homemade refried beans and onions in with the sausage that I was frying for a topping which also added nutrition. It ended up being pretty good and it had a lot of nutrition in it and that Works for Me!
So how do you add more vegetables to your meals?