Story Time

Asalam Alaikum,
One of Saad's favorite books(or boo as he calls them) is Mouse Cookies & More: A Treasury.



When we are picking out a book to read, he usually shakes his head no to all books until you pick this one. He wants to read it over and over and over, so I guess it is a good thing that I like it otherwise I would go a little crazy!

His second favorite(and my first favorite) is Love You Forever. Sometimes it makes me a little teary. This was another one that we had when I was younger. When I took a child-birth class before Saad was born our instructor read this aloud to the class, and most of the Moms-To-Be were misty(the Dads-To-Be were too, but they will never admit to it!).

Both of these are really great books, and if you have kids(or soon will!) I really recommend them.