A few things I've been working on

Here are some gothic outfits I made for my Bratz dolls. I was told that the outfits aren't goth at all but more emo but who cares, I still like them.


This doll was supposed to be a skunk but I couldn't bring myself to finish her once I got to this point. The pattern is called 'Summer in a Skunk Suit' it is by a lady named Owly well that's her SN on Craftster. Here is the link to her etsy shop where I bought this pattern: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5347491 she has some beautiful patterns in her etsy shop go and take a look.
These two little one's are from a pattern I got to test called 'Roly Poly Ninja' I made the boy first but then I had to add his fraternal twin sister. She wanted to show off her ponytails so I let her. The lady I tested this pattern for is called inked79 on Craftster. The guy is Red Heart Camo and the girl is Red Heart pink camo aren't they cute?