Works for me Wednesday ~ Cleaning up bread dough


For many years when I made bread I struggled with getting the counter top or table cleaned off after the kneading. No more! This little plastic scraping tool works wonderfully! Just scrape all over the surface, wipe it up and you are done. You now have a nice clean counter.


My little scrapers I bought from Pampered Chef for a little over a$1 for 3. They are also sometimes given out as freebies from companies. I have heard you can buy them at stores but when I have gone to find them I wasn't able to. Not only do they work good for cleaning up when baking bread but are also wonderful for cleaning very dirty pots and pans that have stuff baked on them. This little tool certainly works for me! For more Works for me Wednesday tips visit Rocks in My Dryer.