The Bicky Bandit


You just know that you are in trouble when you hear the beeping of the fridge door that has been ajar too long and it is only you and the little terror home.
I was on the computer and Bronte was happily dancing in front of the TV to High Five. All of a sudden I hear beep beep. I get up thinking that she had just opened the door, but no. This is what I find. Her chair dragged along the floor, pushed up to the fridge, the door wide ajar, a packet of shapes on the bottom of the fridge and Bronte back in front of the TV with a bowl full of shapes.
How could I argue with that? At least I know that while Adrian is away if anything (touch wood) bad should happen to me then at least Bronte can survive on the food that she can reach in the fridge. Needless to say the fridge has now been rearranged and any food or drink that she is not allowed to touch is up high out of reach. But I suspect that it will only be out of reach until she works out that she can actually climb up into the fridge.