White with one Design Team.

Once again I am apologising for not getting on here and blogging. Time just seems to slip away from me these days. Adrian is away sailing the seas again and Bronte and I are plodding along like normal.

Anyway I just had to let you all know that I made the White With One Challenge Blog Design Team. Yippee. I love working with white cardstock so this DT suits me, with the added bonus of having to use some colours that I would not normal work with for a great challenge.

This month the Challenge is to use White, Navy and Stars. As soon as I read the criteria I knew what I wanted to do. I have had these photos printed off for so long now and never got around to doing anything with them. But lucky for me they suited the challenge and I was able to create a double layout too. Anyway have a peek and let me know what you think. Then drop by the White With One Blog and see the other girls layouts they are lovely.
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/