Super Saving Saturday

This week I had a fun shopping trip to Target so I thought I would share.

The above items cost $10.61.

The 3 packages of cheese were $2 each (on sale, not a great deal but we needed them) = $6

The yogurt was .67 each but I had a target coupon for $1 off 8 and 2 manufactures coupons for $1 off 4. The total was $2.36 for 8 = .29 cents each. (This is not a normal buy for us as usually I make our own or get big containers but everybody thought it was a pretty fun treat.)
Money saving mom shows has links for yogurt and Kashi coupons.

The Kashi granola bars were on sale for $2.75. I had coupons for $2 off each box. total for granola bars: $2.25

The creamer was on sale 2/$3. I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off. Total: FREE
(I can't find where I got the $1.50 coupon - perhaps they don't have it anymore- but here is a $1 one. ) By the way we don't drink Coffee in our house but I have found that this creamer is very yummy (and probably not very healthy) in my Chai tea.

For more stories of savings visit MoneySavingMom.