Some photos to share

This is my layout for the White with One for June - if you can't guess from this page the extra colour is red and the extra embellishments are brackets.
This is my layout for Enchanted Scrapbookings new weekly challenge - Chocolate Sunday with Sprinkles - the staple colour is always going to be Chocolate then one or two other colours are going to be added - I had a heap of fun with this layout -although I did add some extra orange....the weekly challenge for this one should have only been chocolate, with sky blue and apple red.
This is my May Layout for 123 Challenge Blog - I was really late with it this month.
I have a few new photos of Bronte to share. We had these done about 6 months ago - but it was a package deal - you had to pay for them before you got them. So they only arrived in the mail last week - very cute.