This verse was in my Bible reading this morning:
Matthew 18:10
"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see
the face of my Father in heaven."


I don't know about you but I don't think that often about there being Angels around us. But isn't that verse a neat reminder? I love the concept that each of my children have an angel watching over them. Those that spend time with God are also deeply concerned about my children. I looked up some other verses on this topic and thought I would share them too.

Psalm 34:7
"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
and delivers them."
Angels aren't just for kids. They are watching over all of us who fear the Lord. That is so cool to think about. That is something I want to be more aware of throughout each day.
Hebrews 1:14
"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"

Lilies I am really enjoying.