Oh no I have been a neglectful blogger.....again.

I have not neglected it on purpose - I just never seem to find any time lately to do anything. Enchanted Scrapbooking is going very well so if I do get some spare time between Adrian and Bronte then I am at Enchanted pulling orders, packing and sending them off.

Here are are few photos of Bronte that I have taken recently. I am trying to get some layouts done this weekend so I should have a few to share soon.

I just had to take a few photos of Bronte enjoying some watermelon - she does love it so.

Bronte's new obsession is with sticks - she picks them up out the front from under the tree and has to show everyone her "ick!" She is always so proud of them.

Giddy Up horsey - Bronte's favourite outdoor toy at the moment is her Hobby Horse...or should I say Unicorn. She loves to ride it up and down the pathway.

Yep - she has a huge mouth. This is a photo taken after she has polished off her watermelon. Sticky face.