Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to have a Mother as well as a Mother-in-law and Grandmothers who have followed God with their whole heart and have worked hard to be Proverbs 31 women. I am so very, very thankful for all of them as well as the many other women in my life who have also been striving for the same thing. As I try to live for God and be the woman I should be I find a lot of encouragement in these verses, I hope you will too.
"Her children rise up and bless her;
Her husband also and he praises her, saying:
Many daughters have done nobly,
but you excel them all."
Charm is deceptive and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
and let her works praise her in the gates."
Proverbs 31:28-31

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I hope you have had the opportunity to truly enjoy your children.