Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you Mother's have a wonderful Mother's Day!
I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother and am also very blessed to be able to be the mother to four precious children. Here is a verse that I think describes my Mother pretty well and is what I want to try to be as well:
"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her: Her husband also, and he praises her, saying; Many daughters have done nobly, but you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised. Give her the product of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates." Proverbs 31:25-31