Here are some pics of my god kid's in thier outfits

Here is a pic of my godson in his outfit I made him for OUR b-day this was our b-day party this day.
This outfit the top is called 'Summer Breeze Halter' by a lady on Crochetville by the name of crochetbycharlene. The skirt is basically the same pattern as the top but it also has shorts underneath which I got from a blog called 'Momma Wear'. I just loved the way Sierra is posed in this pic so I had to post it.
Here is my 4 yr.old god daughter Lucy striking a silly pose in this pic in her outfit.
This pic is too cute of Bernie and Lucy together so I had to post it. He looks handsome in his sunglasses don't he.
I just love his smile in this pic, he saw me standing at the bottom of the steps and he gave a big smile so I took the pic. I had so much fun and I have so many more pics but I can only post five lol.