Two outfits and a blanket for Carrie who is a monitor at Bingo and one more outfit on the way

Here is the first set I did. It is from a site called Crotiques here is the link: http://www.geocities.com/Crotiques/bgs.htm it's called a 'Sleeper Set' this is the actual size which is 0-3 mos. I made one for a 6 mo old, 12 mo old and my god daughters' baby doll which is about 6 mos clothes. This is the first newborn one I've done and it is so tiny and cute. The booties I also got from this site called 'sockies' but I left off the cuff and added a flower on the front.
This set is called 'Blue Pinafore with Ruffles but as you can see it's not blue. i used Bernat Baby yarn which is a fingering yarn and I held one strand pink one strand purple but it all looks purple. The ruffles is two strands pink held together just like on the diaper cover as well. The booties are the same 'sockies' pattern. The link for this dress is here: http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/baby-pinafore.html
Here is dress one next to the 7th Harry Potter book to show how tiny it is.
Here is the second dress next to the 7th book to show size as well.
This is a ripple I did a while ago and was going to give it t my friend in Cali for her baby girl but I'm making her a different blanket. Now the new baby girl thats coming in October can have this ripple. I am working on another outfit for the new baby which should be done soon. The monitors name is Carrie and this will be her first baby. So I can't wait until she gets this stuff, I wish I could be there to see her expression when she get's it.