Haven't Posted in a while but on a sad note...

I haven't posted in here in a while but I've been working on a 'Ocean Waves Ripple' which me and my friends have renamed 'Gothic Waves Ripple' b/c I am goth and I am using goth colors. I am also doing a 9 point ripple for my friend's 20 month old daughter I named 'Scrap Pinks and Yellows Ripple'. On a sad note I lost my grandmother aged 75 to Alzhiemer's. She suffered from it for 13 years and now she is no longer in pain and she now has her memory back. I lost her on the 26th of January and we had a lovely funeral on the 2nd of Febuary. We went to get her things from the home she was staying in and she had two crochet blankets she was working on before she completely lost her memory and how to crochet them. One of them is a lapghan granny square and one was a scrap ghan which she didn't get to finish that. The granny square lapghan I am going to take the edging out and add more too it and the scrap ghan I am going to finish that up too. She was a great woman who once held up my hands and told me that I couldn't knit but I can crochet and she was right I can't knit to save my life but I can crochet.