Home At Last! (sort of)

So we made it to Boston to my folks house, boy was it a rough ride over from Detroit! Snow, snow, snow! At some points, there was so much snow that we could barely see the road. It was really bad, at another point we were driving through this nearly impenetrable snow, and we passed an 18 wheeler, I look over and what is this guy doing?..guess...i dare ya...watching a dvd on his laptop while driving...this is part of what causes accidents. I hate stupid.

Mom has promised to take me to her LYS, maybe tomorrow. She said there is also a knitting group that meets on mondays that we can go to,so that should be fun.

In other knitting news, I have done a little work on the DHs V neck vest, but not that much. and I completed an second tiny keychain sweater in green for my DM. She liked the Fake Isle hat and the Fetching that I made for her. I know that they will be appreciated, and worn because she is a knitter/crocheter and she understands the time and effort involved in their creation. My DM has also filled out my needle collection, as she is trying to get rid of doubles in hers, and has given me a little stash of my very own! It is really great to have somebody who understands the my knitting, some one to talk to about my progress whose eyes won't cross.

Until Next post
Asalam Alaikum