What I have been working on

Okay here is the 'Ocean Waves Ripple" that has been renamed "Gothic Waves Ripple" it's no where near done but it is getting pretty long.
Here is the scrap pinks and yellows 9 point ripple I am working on for my friend's 20 month ols daughter. This is a old pic I have done the row of white you see and I have done 5 rows of yeloow and now I am back on to white since this pic was taken.
Here is the granny square lapghan that my grandmother made before she lost her memory she was able to finish it, but I am going to take out the brown edging row and add more to it. I hope I can find the right brown, tan, and white to make it bigger.
This is the blanket my grandmother started but lost her memory and she couldn't remember how to crochet anymore. She was also a knitter and she could sew as well. I am going to miss my grandmother but I know that where she is she is doing just fine.