Happy Mother's Day!



I hope all of you have had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was blessed to be able to spend time with both my children and my mother. Some of the ways I feel blessed today are:



  • To have a wonderful mother who is still a major part of my life, who is a godly woman and a great example and one of my dearest friends.

  • To be able to be a mother of four beautiful children! That God would be willing to let me have such an important role in the lives of these four intelligent and loving human beings makes me feel so abundantly blessed!

  • To have a husband that is a wonderful parent and such a great person to work with in raising our children. (And who was willing to till my garden this afternoon!)

  • To have a wonderful Mother-in-law who also is a wonderful godly woman who is so nice to go to for advice and is so very supportive of everything that I do.

  • To have so many wonderful friends that are Mothers, The ones that I can talk to and share joys and trials with.

  • And most of all to have a great and wonderful God who created motherhood and has a perfect plan for families.

Happy Mother's Day to you and may your role as a mother be one that is filled with joy!