Works for me Wednesday ~ Magic Erasers!

I am excited about something I just tried for the first time ~ Magic Erasers! A friend had recommended them but when I went to the store and looked at them, I thought that they didn't look like a big enough deal to spend any money on them. However this week they are on sale at Walgreens for an excellent deal (They are 2/$5 along with Cascade, Crest and other items and if you buy 9 of these items you get $20 in Register rewards which is like paying $2.50 for 9 items. Or if you have coupons for any of these then less than that.) so I picked up a couple of packages and our family is impressed!
Last night I decided to try it on the mark on our wall, a mark that would have taken a lot of scrubbing with a rag and it just wiped off with the Eraser. Then I tried my doors. They have gotten very grimy with people going in and out with dirty hands. In fact around the handles was a dark shade of grey ~Very gross! I had tried to wash it off with a spray cleaner and a wet rag but most of it wouldn't come off. I used the Magic Eraser and instantly all the dirt was loose and I could wipe it off with a rag! Yea! Also I easily wiped off some writing that Megan had done in pen on a little table and it came off easily. The Magic Eraser's definitely work for me. That doesn't mean I will be using them on everything, I prefer just plain soap and water and a cloth rag most of the time but for those tough spots I do plan to keep a Magic Eraser on hand.


I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the door in the place it was really bad before I cleaned it, but I didn't think of it. This shows some of it however.
This is the after picture.

One thing that I was hoping it would work on and it didn't was the orange spots we have on our siding from hard water. Oh well!

Anyway Magic Erasers work for me!

Caution!! Since posting this originally a couple of people have told me that these can actually be quite dangerous. If you use them don't let your kids handle them and do wear rubber gloves! Check out Nadine's comment for further information. I think these work beautifully but because of the bad I have heard I am not sure if I will buy them again or not.