Just some random layouts to share

ANZAC DAY
Melena baby sat for me while I did the march this year, she even managed to get some great photos that I had to scrap.
Soar
Bronte and I playing one of her favourite games.

Imagine
So photos of Bronte taken down at Karri Valley Resort at the start of the year.

Perfect
A close up of Bronte's lashes, she actually fell asleep in her highchair.

My Boys

A layout about Adrian and Nanook having cuddles.

Peek-a-boo!

Bronte playing on her new climbing frame.

Soar

Another layout about Bronte soaring high.


Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

A layout about Bronte's first trip to the beach.

Who Let the Dogs Out?
Tiara, Sharnii and Bronte playing in the backyard.

Tink Time

Bronte playing with her favourite toys - a stuffed Tinkerbell doll

Brontosaurus

Bronte having the sulks and one of the nickname we call her when she is stroppy.

Fairytale

Another layout of out little family