Menu Plan Monday



This is my first time of participating in Menu Plan Monday. For most of my married life I have cooked using a menu (I would usually make one up monthly) but this year I have not done as well at making menus consistently. I decided that it would be good to challenge myself to post my menu every Monday to help get me in the habit again.

With that said here is my Menu: (For lunches Ken takes a sandwich and some leftovers to work and the kids and I nearly always eat leftovers.)

Monday:
Breakfast: Farm fresh fried eggs and Toast made from Homemade bread with milk.
Supper: Ken and I had a supper meeting and the kids went to my parents for supper.

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Pancakes and Strawberries.
Supper: Chicken Chalupa (for tortilla recipe go here), Fruit Salad.

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Cereal, oatmeal or cornmeal mush.
Supper: Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Green beans.

Thursday:
Breakfast: Muffins and eggs.
Supper:Spaghetti, Broccoli, Bread, Alabama Sweet Tea (though cutting back on the sugar) and Pecan Pie.

Friday:
Breakfast: Pancakes (from extra made on Tuesday)
Supper: Venison Stew and Cornbread.

Saturday:
Breakfast:Hashbrowns, eggs and fruit.
Supper:Chicken(or turkey) noodle soup and Dill and cheddar biscuits.

Sunday:
Breakfast: Biscuits and gravy.
Dinner: Ham, potatoes, carrots and green beans.
Supper:Tuna melts and fruit.

To see many other menus for the week visit Organizing Junkie.