Making crackers

A while back I had mentioned making crackers and others had been curious about a recipe. I recently made one of my favorite cracker recipes and I took pictures so I could share that and the recipe with you. This is not a soda cracker but rather a snack cracker. I like to dip it in Salsa to eat it.

Cheese Crackers
combine:
1 cup shredded cheese (or actually I like to use our homemade cheese
which I usually make from goat's milk)
1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper
1 1/4 cup flour (I use part whole wheat)
Then cut in with a pastry blender:
1/3 cup butter
Sprinkle with:
3 tablespoons milk
Toss with fork and then form into a ball.
Roll out to 1/8 inch thick. Sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds and roll again. Prick with a fork and the cut into crackers size pieces. Place on a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
I hope your family enjoys these crackers too.