A beautiful Fall day at my parents

Last week we enjoyed going out to Mom and Dad's for the morning. It is such a pretty time of year and their road has especially pretty leaves on it. Dad also has quite a few apple trees, above are some of their beautiful apples.
Here are some views in the Buck Goats pen.

Gorgeous maple leaves!
While we were there the kids helped Dad harvest their pumpkins and squash. They didn't get as many squash as normal but he got some BIG pumpkins! The largest is 150 lbs. I think they look a little obese as they don't have a real firm looking shape but look like they just sat down like a bunch of jello. Mom "Butchered" one of the 80 pounders and filled two big kettles up and then asked me if I didn't want some as she didn't know how she would cook it all. I cooked a bunch up too and put 16 containers of pumpkin puree in the freezer.

We certainly have an awesome Creator who continues to amaze me with the beauty and abundance that He gives to us!