Eid Mubarak...(a bit late)

Asalam Alaikum,

For Eid this year we went to the Sheik Zayed Masjid. This is our second visit, and the first time I got to see the main prayer room. It was very beautiful.

The outside from the courtyard-


Me, the DH and the DS in the courtyard-


The DS on a lighted flower panel-

Me and The DS


A really big chandelier(one of three) in the main prayer room


Now, for the knitting-

First up I provide proof of the fact that having a long-time UFO is not a good idea-


This vest was started when I had first learned how to knit, my friend and Mentor Sister Z. had picked this for our group project, it has enough of everything that you may need to know. Some cables, duplicate stitch, some basic lace, so we could all learn together. Then I had to move like 11,000 miles away, and it has taken almost a year to finish this. Point being, the front was made while I was still in the states, and the back made later on after I moved here. The back ended up larger, and looser, I guess my gauge loosened up with my experience and so there ya have it, my life lesson of the day-finish what you start quickly.

I do have more stuff to post and I will get it up here as soon as I get the pics taken.

Until next post
Asalam Alaikum