Happy Spring!!

 Are you all excited about Spring's arrival? We are!!

    We love winter but we are always ready for Spring. Today was a grey day here and it was raining. I hadn't driven in rain for several months. The snow is melting and we are dreaming of gardening and all the other fun Spring activities. I won't actually be able to get into the garden for quite a while but we will starts seeds and such inside before too long.

  I thought this verse went along with my springtime thoughts as well as other things I have had on my mind.~

" He who tills his land will have plenty of food,
but he who follows empty pursuits will have poverty in plenty.
A faithful man will abound with blessings,
but he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished.

 He who gives to the poor will never want,
but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses."
Proverbs 28:19, 20 & 27

I just find it so cool how many practical subjects God talks about in His book, the Bible. He wants us to plan ahead, work to take care of our own needs, be faithful with what we have and also look out for those around us that do not have as much. I appreciate the thoughts in this verse and I hope I can put them to practice in my life!