WFMW ~ Office/Guest room

I don't know about you but in our house all space is necessary. We don't have rooms available to just sit empty much of the time. We do however have one room which we don't need for constant use as a bedroom. We thought about making it a guest room with a double bed in it as we enjoy having overnight guests and would like them to be comfortable while they are here. However that seemed a little wasteful for us because though we do have guests fairly frequently, it is even more of the time that we don't have guests. I also have oodles of hobbies and needed stuff for my crafting as well as for my business, Abbi's Bridal Design. We came up with a solution.
We bought an air bed that has legs (which makes it much easier for getting in and out of bed than just a plain air mattress) which we can easily put up for whenever company is coming. We take it down whenever it is not in use. I also found a egg shell mattress to put on top as air beds can be chilly and it will add to the comfort. For consultations or big projects we have a folding table that I can put up in the same place that the bed goes.
And then I have a filing cabinet (for papers and other storage), desk and shelving (found for free on the curb) that hold stuff for my business and sewing and other crafting stuff. I also have to large heavy duty plastic shelves in the closet to hold fabric and scrap booking supplies.
It has been a blessing to me to be able to have a lot of space for all my projects and to also have a private room for our guests. Using one room for two rooms works for me!