Easily Amused, And We ARE the KING!

Asalam Alaikum,

I am rather easily amused, as evidenced by the following---
This is a sand storm, it was like when your little and the second you see one flake of snow and then everybody runs to the window to see. Our whole family ran outside to see the sand storm, I don't recommend that you follow our example, as the sand will get in your eyes.

This is the DS with his new favorite toy---Leaves. Thats right people what they say is true; your kids don't like the really expensive toy you just bought, they are more excited by the box...or the leaves on the ground, or an empty water bottle.

And finally-



They were so excited to go to BK but pics for the blog?...not so much. I have not had a real burger in a restaurant for a long time, in the US we couldn't cause the meat is not Halal and we always had to get the fish. It was so tasty, and I could just feel myself gaining a pound or two!