Making your home a haven ~ Friday Edition



In our Making our Home a Haven today the challenge is to reach out and share it with others. Here are some of my ideas to work on that today:

~Writing some more letters to try to encourage.

~We have invited a couple of international students over for supper.

~We are hoping to make some homemade presents for some other new babies.

And this evening I have planned to go to a scrapbooking event with an international student and another friend. I am praying we have some fun and edifying conversation while working on pictures together and sharing about our families.

Other things on my list today are:

  • Organize and clean the boy's room. We plan on going through toys and clothes to see if we can downsize and give some away.
  • List a thing or two on Freecycle.
  • Calling a friend.
  • School of course. :-)
  • Dusting and washing pictures and mirrors.
  • Cleaning the Master Bathroom.

And now I am off to get busy!!