It's been a long time but look what I made


These dolls are all made from the same pattern from TGLDdoll. Here is her etsy store link she has some of the cutest things in her shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TGLDdoll

This is Yumi(you-me) she is the oldest of the triplets I made. Her fav color is purple
This is Saya(sigh-ya) she is the middle child of the triplets, ger fav color is pink
This is Aoi(owie) who is the youngest of the triplets, her fav color is blue hence her name Aoi which means blue in japanese
This is Niji(Nee-gee) which means rainbow in japanese. She is the triplets cousin and she loves rainbows, ahe even put rainbow colored streaks in her hair.
Here is a pic of the whole family together. I got permission to see dolls I make from this pattern so if you want one let me know.