Whats on the needles and a few FO's

Asalam Alaikum,

I finished my sixth BSJ, all I need to do is find some nice buttons.

Pattern:Baby Surprise Jacket(Rav link) by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Needles:US 7
Yarn:Bally Double Knit, an acrylic DK weight from the market here in Karachi.

Next, another pair of Mitered Mittens-

Pattern:Mitered Mittens(Rav link) from the May chapter of Knitter's Almanac
Needles:US 5
Yarn:Random acrylics from the left overs bag

The third FO was really simple. I am fascinated with lacy and/or embroidered handkerchiefs, I sewed up this one from some cloth left over from one of my lawn suits and added a simple crochet trim.

Pattern:None, it is just single crochet and chains
Hook:Steel #7
Thread:crochet cotton(I think it is a size 10)

My current WIP is from the July chapter of Knitter's Almanac, I am working on the PI shawl. This yarn has been hanging around for a while, it is so bright I didn't know what to do with it. I just decided to use it for the shawl because I think that most shawls look good in almost any color, and if I don't like it I can always frog it.