A layout and good news to share.

I actually took a class for "me" last night at Made with Memories. It is so completely different than I would normally do but I want to push myself out of my comfort limit and try some new styles. It is actually the first class in over five years that I have actually sat and learnt in, usually I am teaching the class. This is the lovely lesson layout that I created, I just have to add the right photos now. Once I have I will upload it again and you can compare the before and after photos.

I have made one of my local scrapbooking store Inspired Crafts Design Team. I am so excited to be working with their fantastic products and can't wait to get my hands on the stock and play.

So keep watching for the layouts that I create as I share them here and in store with you all.