Calculation Btus Split

Se takes Giselle



Vi ^____^
Shuya has the flu since Friday and squats at home with Sumire, I stay with Iris, influenza for me is better avoided. Deja
Saturday when I told the nurse that Shuya had the flu, Dr. was stingy soon, o___0
He was reassured that I am not in contact with Shuya, besides usual it speaks directly to Shuya but he spoke to me and I saw lots of times, I really
^______^ the staff, they were very nice.

Today, Iris is a party to the zoo with my brother-in-etc, suddenly alone, last week being really bad with the new treatment, I enjoy it to go pretty well for clean up and I'm proud of myself, I did everything I wanted and I'm not even dead ^________^
In addition to my diet of unwanted last week, the scale shows 2 pounds lighter, I can Being out of shape but I feel better and better vis a vis myself.

Despite the galleys, I manage and not too bad, ^_____^
Soon in France, and our misfortune Shuya is stopped until we left so he could take us to the airport, yes, a less weight because At first I had to take the bus. I've been a Kobe
Friday, I have everything I wanted, I thought I die, and more too hot, I really failed collapsing, Iris and I got beaten and mashed it was heavy all bazarre but at least I'm not galeree, what changes and remains in full Volks Yo, * o *

My quiche was good because it has Shuya and adore ^ ^


's show the School of Sumire, Peter Pan.









My entree, I love mashed potatoes, too class ^ ^




Ya room with a library, children can play, great practice.


And even a camera in the elevator.



We see the school during the primary, Youchien / K is right. But we see it.


same street, or is the orange house, at the end left my in-laws and the other end of the school.


Stamps flowers, the middle Sumire / Violet.


My office and my dolls.


Violet, I love her too, she is too good like that, it is alive.






It Snow, yesssssss, good one day but it has taken and girls have played.



I think that's all, I am back Iris ^ ^
nice Sunday etbonne week.
matter how I write, lol

***** *****