Inititle:i-catcher Console-web Moniter

event. Preview


He held the same weekend that the Dollpa, March 12. The
they were strong, 3 small Yo more reviewed a new Angel. In Normal
with body origin was Kira, Nono and Show, 3 are white and beautiful Una is just like Sister Kira but white.
You have to be VIP member and have received an invitation to participate. The

ok, sorry I can not take my chances, but not too bad and I will send not my poor husband when he has his invitation, I am not sadistic, because it's a nightmare to live, waiting, draw, deception or not and re-hold. The
Kira and Una are very very pretty.
But hey, they are no angels at the base, it's more pleasing to those who dream of having.
me I'll try keeping a chopper, which will cost an arm as for Alice, T______T
Although there are no shoes and want a new pair of wings ^ ^






Una.



2 new FCS.


A new bag that seems to be already available, but expensive.


And through the eyes order Anais Gold Limits and Yuki.


I'm sorry I could not participate in this event, but I remain available to the eyes, the bag or the FCS.

***** *****