How To Masterbate Your Wife The Correct Way

Colorful Designs # 1

Cuckoo

How are you? I myself had a great weekend. Must be said that the week was wrapping up: Send me my new car two ahead of schedule, staff day Friday and a very nice dinner on Friday night :-) All the ingredients were then combined to spend a great WE ;-) I enjoy to scrap

course :-) There are some days I am enrolled in the online workshop offered by Celine Navarro, Colorful Design. The first workshop last Wednesday proposed a working page while "balance" with primary colors ...

No obvious these colors for me ...
Here's what happens:


The page background is much more yellow than it seems ... the picture is not really top .. If I have courage to remake the picture :-))

Otherwise I also started a mini, but it is not ready to be finished ...

Bizzz and see you soon :-)