Two are better than one...

 I didn't do much blogging this last week. I had things that I wanted to write but just not the time to write them. We have been pretty busy. In a blessed and fun sort of way! My sister and family have been in town visiting (from a good many miles away!) and we have done stuff with them and then we have had other things going on too. But I will post today and who knows, I might post a little more often this week. :-) I do have a fun book I am reading right now though.... When I am into a book I can get distracted from blogging. A break is probably good though- I can get a little to talkative sometimes and you all probably don't mind a rest. :-)

   I have been reading from Ecclesiastes lately. That books has some really neat verses and other ones that make you wonder.... I like this one:

  "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For it either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. Furthermore if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? (This is a real mystery to me!- I certainly am thankful for another warm body.) And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart." Ecc. 4:9-12

 Around valentines day I was really thinking about how neat it is that Ken and I have each other. We balance and compliment each other. We encourage each other and Ken does things for me that he does better while I do things for him that I am better at. It is so much easier and nicer than trying to do things all on my own. I had wanted to write a whole post on what I was thanking God for concerning Ken but that didn't get done last week nor do I have time to do it now but I am certainly thankful! That is one set of two that God has blessed me to be a part of.

I am also thankful for friends and family. So often when I am with them I realize again how two (or more) are so much better than just me! Today I was getting ready for a bridal show. Two sisters and  three other friends came over to help me. It was a lot of fun to work together and get so much more done together than we could have done on our own.

And the very most important "two" that I am a part of is Having a relationship with Jesus Christ and have the Holy Spirit dwell in me. I don't ever have to worry about being alone because I am not. I always have someone with me. And that is wonderful to me!

How about you- Do have special connections in your life?